It goes without saying that wedding is one of the most important and awaited day in the life of a woman and obviously at this particular moment every woman wants to look gorgeous and beautiful as much as she can.
At the outset, make-up begins with the face skin. Therefore, to look wonderful on your wedding day, it is quite essential for you to look after some particular things before the marriage ceremony.
Bridal Makeup Tips
Here are makeup tips for brides that really help them look beautiful and pretty:
• Always drink around eight to ten glasses of water each day. This is because water helps you to flush out the toxins from your body and keeps you always hydrated. Additionally, drinking water is also important for a glowing skin.
• Try to avoid food or any other thing that could give you an oily skin, irritation and swelling as well. Additionally avoid deep fried, junk and spicy food.
• The hair style also places a very important role in your makeup. So, always prefer a hair stylist who is at home in their field and make your style keeping your face structure in mind. For example: brides with rounder faces should always select hair styles with their hair up high.
• Apply heavy-pigmented foundation cream and then apply a layer of a powder foundation on it. This powder foundation helps you make the face skin look soft and smoother.
• Always use quality or branded lip liner and lipstick that blend effortlessly. Additionally, if possible brides should buy lipstick according to their dress colours. And don’t use bright colour in summer weddings.
• Brides with fuller lips should always use deep shades. Whereas brides with small and thin lips should use light lipstick colours shades to look more attractive.
• Neon and bright colours must be avoided at wedding ceremony.
• No doubt, makeup can change your look and shape as well. Brides with the round face always use a darker shade of foundation cream on the sides to make their face look cute and slimmer. Moreover, if brides have small eyes, they should always go for the smoky eye effect to make their eyes look better and bigger as well.
Last but not least, brides should always keep this make up tip in mind that make-up is applied to boost up your natural and true beauty, not to cover it up. So, brides should always keep these makeup tips in mind to look attractive and stunning at their wedding ceremony.